Aiseesoft Blu-ray Ripper Review
What is Blu-ray Ripper
A Blu-ray ripper is a software program that facilitates copying the content of a Blu-ray DVD to a hard disk drive. They are mainly used to transfer video on Blu-ray DVDs to different formats, to edit or back up Blu-ray DVD content, and for converting Blu-ray DVD video for playback on media players and mobile devices. Some Blu-ray rippers include additional features, such as the ability to decrypt DVDs, remove copy preventions and make disks unrestricted and region-free.
Blu-ray Disc is becoming more and more popular in Blu-ray era, and Aiseesoft Blu-ray Ripper emerged in this need.
Pros: Cheap price, easy operation, beautiful interface, fast reading and converting speed.
Cons: No support for Creative Zen devices
What's the functions of Aiseesoft Blu-ray Ripper?
- Convert Blu-ray Disc and Blu-ray M2TS video to HD and common video files.
- Extract audio from Blu-ray disc or files smoothly.
- Capture favorite pictures with the built-in player which can be saved as JPG, GIF, and BMP.
- Set video and audio effects such as video/audio Encoder, Frame Rate, Video Bitratet, Sample Rate,Channel, Audio Bitrate.
- Easy to merge pieces of separated fragments into a complete one and remane it.
- To avoid errors and mistakes, preview and compare the original video with the fixed one.
- Possessed of effecting, triming croping and editting watermark to polish videos.
- Intuitive and simple interface with powerful functions and easy to operate.